Monday 1 October 2012

Autumn Playlist

Don't hate me for saying this but honestly, I don't really like summer. I hate obese people thinking it's OK to flash their flesh. It's not, put it away. I don't really like hot weather and I HATE short-shorts. Didn't ask to see that much of your leg, don't want to.
But winter, and the endless supply of Quality Street that comes with it, seems like such an age away. I've got to stick out the cold weather until the end of November, when the Christmas Starbucks once again make an appearance. And when this happens, life regains its purpose.


So I thought I'd share with you my Autumn playlist, the songs I'm listening to at the moment, to keep me going through the mountains of work and the wait until the first Gingerbread Latte of the year. Enjoy!

I Need - Maverick Sabre
Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees
She's Always A Woman - Fyfe Dangerfield
Black Heart - Stooshe
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Undiscovered - James Morrison
The Girl - City and Colour
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
Wilde Love - King Charles
Traveller's Chant - Rizzle Kicks
Timshel - Mumford & Sons
Your Song - Kate Walsh
Angels - The xx
Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) - The Wombats
Lions in Cages - Wolf Gang
First Love - The Maccabees
Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Paris - Pegasus Bridge
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Tricks Of The Trade - Paolo Nutini
Shine On - The Kooks
Dust On The Ground - Bombay Bicycle Club
I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
Little Numbers - Boy
One And Only - Adele
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Shoot The Poets - The Cribs
Never Be Lonely - The Feeling

(my favourites are in bold)

But Starbucks, I tried your Pumpkin Spice Latte today, from your range of new autumnal drinks. So not impressed.. Just give me my Christmas drink.

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews